Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Great Finds at Target and The Dollar Store

I love the beginning of the school year! School supplies are one of my favorite things to shop for, and now that we are homeschooling I get to buy a lot more school supplies. Here are a couple of inexpensive supplies I have found this week.
The Dollar Store usually has great school supplies this time of year. One of my favorite things to buy there in the fall is their Manuscript Tablets. I try to stock-up on them this time of year since I have two that need to practice handwriting.
I was so excited to find these puzzles at Target in the Dollar Spot. They were on my list to purchase this year for my three year old, but I did not want to pay too much for them. A dollar for each puzzle was a great deal and I am so excited to let her use them.



This is the best time of year to get great deals on school supplies so keep your eyes open!

No comments: