Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This Week's Menu

Before I went on my elmination diet I planned a whole month's dinner menu. That way I could plan my shopping and budgeting was a lot easier (and I did not need to make "emergency trips to the store). Since I went on my diet, planning dinners is a thing of the past. So, this week I am trying to start planning my menus one week at a time. Here is what I am planning to have this week:

Monday- Baked Salmon with dill and olive oil, steamed broccoli and carrots, fresh corn on the cob

Tuesday- Spaghetti (Princess R has dance class tonight and I already made the sauce and froze it)

Wednesday- Pot roast with roasted new potatoes

Thursday- Spanish rice with deer meat

Friday- Parents

Saturday- Chicken Fajitas (I have a couple of peppers that need to be eatten from my garden)

Sunday- Grilled Pork Chops (but I may try to talk my husband into going to Chilpolte- I saw on a blog that the restaurants in the Cincinnati area are supposed to have free kids meals on Sunday)

No comments: