Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu for week of September 13th

Well I have been MIA for about the last two weeks. Things have been totally crazy with preschool starting, doctors appointments (I think that there have only been a couple of weeks since the baby was born that we have not had at least one doctors appointment per week), soccer, dance class and making tons of hairbows for an upcoming craft fair in November. Anyway, I decided that I should probably should do a menu for this week:

Monday-Country Ribs and beans (I have been planning on making these for a couple weeks, but it just never happened)
Tuesday- Chicken and Bacon Florentine Pasta (this a new recipe for me I found on $5 Dinners)
Wednesday- This will probably be cereal for dinner night (I have my endoscopy)
Thursday- parents
Friday- Grilled Pork Chops
Saturday- Pizza

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have the $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook! I use it almost every single day. She rocks!