Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Fisher Price House Party




My House Party was a success! We had four other moms (and two dads!) and eleven kids (all the kids were seven months to four years old) so it was a crazy and loud party! I held the party at 4:00, so I provided snacks (all allergy friendly) the menu was cut up fruit (apples, bananas and cantelope), sugar cookies (milk, egg and nut free- recipe is on my recipe page) and Food Allergy Mama's Spiced Apple Bundt cake (http://www.foodallergymama.com/2010/09/10/dairy-and-egg-and-nut-free-spiced-apple-bundt-cake/). Fisher Price sent me five toys to keep which included Laugh and Learn Learing Kitchern, Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway, Laugh and Learn Learn to Move Music Station, Go Baby Go Stride to Ride Dino and Stack 'n Supruse Blocks Musical Croc Block Wagon. The toys that we were given for the party were geared towards ages 6-18 months, but my two older children (2 1/2 and 4) loved them all and still play with them, especially the Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway. I think that this toy was the biggest hit. It is a race track that you can race two little cars on. This entertained every kid at the party and even my 7 month old can operate it! we all had a great time. Thanks Fisher Price!


No comments: