Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Menu for week of November 1st

Wow I can't believe that we are already in November! This week I have been frantically looking for J's glasses (they have been missing since Friday) and trying to get a lot of bows finished (we only have 17 more days until the first craft show). I went to Remke on Monday and purchased 24 lbs of lean ground beef (it was on sale) so I will be busy this week freezing it (I freeze it in 1 lb packages) and it should last about 3 months. I have two recipes for the ground beef this week (that way I have to freeze two fewer pounds of meat!)

Monday- Pizza (on a Pillsbury crust- they only contain wheat)

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes, asparagus and fries

Wednesday- Chicken with Veggie Confetti (we missed this last week- the link is in last weeks meal post)

Thursday- parents

Friday- Meatloaf

Saturday- Chicken Fried Pork Chops

Sunday- Mexican Lasagna (http://blog.fatfreevegan/2006/07/mexican-lasagna-or-enchilada-casserole.html)

No comments: