Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Angry Bird Cupcake Picks



My son is crazy about Angry Birds and told me he wanted an Angry Bird Cake. I always decorate my kids cakes myself but with everything going on I did not feel like I had 5-6 hours to devote to cake decorating, plus we had his party at a sprinkler park and I felt like cupcakes would be a better solution. All of the birds are made from scrapbook paper and glue and I attached a lollipop stick to the back of each. I made all the patterns up myself and I think that they turned out really well and of course my son loved them. I will admit that they took a couple of hours to make them, but I was not standing up at the counter doing it, there was not a huge mess afterwards and I was able to do them at my leisure instead of the night before and they were much easier to transport!!




Yellow Bird, White Bird (sorry he is washed out on the paper) and Green Bird


Black Bird, Blue Bird, Piggie and Red Bird

1 comment:

TIFFANY said...

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable!