Monday, June 20, 2011

June Week Three

Bible: We will be studying Noah's Ark and will be using our final magnet set from So Simple So Sweet.

Verse of the week: John 14:15 If you love me you will do what I command

Letter of the Week: C

We will be doing our worksheet with the paint dots as well as our alphabet bags.

Since the word cut starts with the letter C I am going to start her with cutting practice.

I am also going to make a color caterpillar and reinforce the colors (which she is pretty solid on, but we will practice cutting them and talk to our little guy about them).

Number: 1

Craft: I am planning on having the kids make a doll house and car garage out of milk containers and fabric, ribbons and other craft items, once they are finished I will be posting pictures!

No comments: