Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Christmas Preschool Boxes

My preschooler is taking the next couple of weeks off from studying her letters (I will be reviewing her letters with her) so I have made her several Christmas activities to use for the rest of the month.


Christmas card kit


Button Christmas Tree (inspired by Counting Coconuts)


Decorating a Christmas tree (my printer is running out of yellow ink!)


"Cookie Dough" Playdough


Christmas Sensory Box


Felt Friends (inspired by Counting Coconuts)


Sorting Christmas Erasers (inspired by Counting Coconuts)


Tweezing and Tonging Bows (inspired by Counting Coconuts)


Gingerbread Man Counting Mats (printed from Along the Way)


Cutting Practice


Christmas Stickers and Paper


Beading red, green and white beads on gold pipe cleaners



Christmas letter recognition using Christmas erasers (printed from 1+1+1=1)




I am also giving her cookie cutters to trace around and color, which is not pictured.




I am linking to:

abc button

1 comment:

MiaB said...

You have some really good activities here. Looks like fun. stopping by from ABC and 123 Show and Tell :)

~MiaB
www.mamamiasheart2heart.com