Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Baby Snack


Today I took a trip to Whole Foods and saw that they carry Healthy Times Teeting Biscuits. I have wanted to buy these for Mr. T, but I thought I was going to have to buy them online, so I was pleasantly suprised that I can pick them up at Whole Foods along with my chocolate chips. Mr. T has really been taking to table food the last couple of weeks, so I thought he was ready for these. I tried teeting biscuits with my first son, but we had a major issue when his face broke out in hives since the ones he tried contained milk and he is allergic to milk. Healthy Times teeting biscuits do not contain milk, eggs, peanuts, treenuts or soy, but do contain gluten. Anyway, Mr. T loved the teeting biscuits (I was glad I put one of our large shirt bibs on him, because he was a MESS! )

No comments: