Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu for Week of October 3

Sunday- cousin's birthday party

Monday- Fish and fries and hushpuppies

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes

Wednesday-Homemade bread and veggie soup with carrots and fennel from my garden (I have been trying to get two fennel plants to grow large enough to use, I have fertilized them a ton and chased away a very hungry catepillar!)

Thursday- parents for dinner

Friday- Tacos

Saturday- Mediterrean Chicken Quinoa (from the five dollar dinners http://www.5dollardinners.com/2010/08/mediterranean-chicken-quinoa.html) We have been trying to feed Mr. T baby food for the last couple of months and he won't have anything to do with it. All he wants to eat is paper and anything he can put in his mouth himself. He really enjoyed couscous at my parents' house last week so I am going to try Quinoa on him!

No comments: