Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall Sensory Box for September!

Fall is my favorite season so I was really excited to put together our fall themed sensory box. It was pretty simple. The bottom of the box contains pinecones the kids and I collected. I was also going to use the acorns we found but after transporting them home a lot of them lost their caps and instead of gluing them back on I decided to use them for other crafts!


The rest of the box contains:
Plastic Jack-o-Latern pumpkins (The Christmas Tree Shop)
Plastic resin pumpkins (The Christmas Tree Shop)
Scarecrow and Happy Harvest small wooden pieces (The Christmas Tree Shop)
Silk Leaves (Hobby Lobby)
Orange pumpkins and gourds (The Dollar Store)

I am so excited about the fall themed activities that I have planned for our first mini-unit of the month and will be posting them mid-way through September!

No comments: