Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun Cars Activity

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and happened upon some new Cars marshmellows. I realized that I could use them for an inexpensive kids activity that my kids would love (and would occupy them for a half hour!) The only supplies you need are marshmellows, black and yellow construction paper and glue. The only prep I did was cut small rectangular pieces out of the yellow construction paper and then the kids glued the lines onto the black construction paper for the road.


The marshmellows come in four different shapes: an orange cone, blue Sally, red Lightning McQueen and brown Mater.



This is my daughters road- she ate all her marshmallows (even the ones with glue, don't worry it was non-toxic!)


This is my son's he went crazy with the yellow lines, but was having fun!

No comments: