Monday, January 31, 2011

February Sensory Box


My kids are so excited about our new valentines themed sensory box. I cannot believe that I will have held them off until February 1st! I wanted to stick with a pink/white/red theme (a couple of purple things managed to sneak their way in). I filled the bottom with flat red and white flat stones that I purchased at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago when they were half price. Then I went to the Dollar Store and found artifical red rose petals (this was about half a bag) and heart containers. The little heart presents are from IKEA last year, the key chains are from the Christmas Tree Store and the buttons all came from a random bag of buttons I purchased. I decided to put all the spoons and tweezers back in the box this month since they were such a hit last month. You know my kids will be having a ball with this tomorrow!

1 comment:

M's giveaway blog said...

I love these sensory box ideas! You have a really great blog here with such good tips. I'm going to have to do one of these with my daughter!