Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easy Chicken with Tomatoes, Peppers and Onions

This recipe is super easy and my favorite part is that it is also free of 7 of the top 8 allergens (it does contain wheat, but if that is a concern you could always use a non-wheat flour). I also cook this in the crock pot (I love crock pot meals especially if I know it is going to be a busy day when I will not feel like cooking)!


Ingredients:


Four chicken breasts (I like to cut them in half)

One green peper (sliced)

One onion (sliced)

One large can tomatoes

Flour- to coat the outside of the chicken breasts

1 tsp of minced garlic


Preparation:

Coat the chicken in flour and then sautee in a pan with a little oil on the stove top until golden brown. Place all ingredients in the crock pot and cook 6-8 hours.


How easy is that?

No comments: