Monday, March 14, 2011

Simple Food, Inc. Review

I am so pleased to share with you my review of Simple Food Soynut Butter. Simple Food makes soynut butter from organic soybeans that are not genetically modified or heavy sprayed with pesticides. Their soynut butter is peanut and tree nut free, vegan and gluten free. They only produce soynut butter in their factory so there is no chance of cross contamination from other allergens.

Although they only make soynut butter they make several varieties. The varities that they produce include no sugar- no salt, sea salted, sweetly salted, cinnamon sugar and chocolate.

Simple Food sent me two jars of their soynut butter- cinnamon sugar and chocolate. I was so excited to try these flavored soynut butter flavors, since the only soynut butter I have ever tried has been plain. They were such a treat! I first tried the cinnamon sugar flavor. It was really yummy and reminded me of cinnamon toast. My daughter tried it on a pancake and also enjoyed it. It is hard to get her to eat meat, so this is a great protein alternative for her!



I tried the chocolate and I would have to say that this is the best soynut butter I have ever tasted. It really tasted like chocolate with a hint of peanut butter. I ate it plain and also on top of ice cream and it was really delicious.


My opinion of Simple Food's soynut butter is that it is really tasty and I would definately recoommend it. It was such a treat to be able to taste a different flavor of soynut butter.

Buy It! You can purchase Simple Food's soynut butter on their site, please click here. You can also purchase it at select health food retailers and on Amazon.com.

All opinions in this review our mine. I was not compensated for this post, but Simple Food provided me with two jars of soynut butter to review.

No comments: