Monday, March 21, 2011

Homeschooling Organization

About a month ago I told my husband that I was in desperate need of organization for my homeschooling supplies. He took the kids to IKEA (our favorite store) and came back with this organization system:



This system has 24 bins and I have almost filled every one of them. It is great for keeping things seperate. I have a bin for playdoh



A bin for crayons, marker, colored pencils (this bin has seperate containers to hold these items so they don't fall through the bins)


A bin for our musical instruments


And bins for all of our other art supplies and other learning tools. If you are interested in this system here are the links to the components:

wire bins

desk top

frame

I have yet to work on our homeschooling room, but I will be posting about it once I have it set-up. I suspect most of the furniture items (desk and bookshelves) will also be from IKEA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty organised and that's really great you're homeschooling.
I'm following back and thank you for checking out my blog as well :D

Hope your day is going well!

Your blog is really nice too <3

Naturally Creative Mama said...

What a great idea! I love Ikea!